January 25, 2011

Geometric Pillows


I never took myself for a crazy mad lover of geometric prints. But, as it turns out, I'm seriously obsessed... and having to do some major editing to my living room design board to make sure I don't end up with a geometric explosion! Here are some of my Etsy favorites:

Chevron Print Pillow in Pink | Modern Thread
Mod Lattice Pillow in Green | DIY Pillows

Thom Filicia for Kravet Pillow | Chic Decor Pillows

Zenyatta Mondata Pillow in Peacock | WoodyLiana
Link Pattern Pillow Case in Bright Yellow  | Milk & Cookies Canada

5 comments:

Ali Rockwell said...

Hey! I just ordered some fabric in that top right pattern in grey to make a pillow. I can't wait to get it! Now I know it will look great :)

m e g a n said...

I'm the same way. Was never big on graphics until recently... now I'm finding myself wanting to put every design I find into our room, it's hard to narrow down just a few to work together!

m e g a n said...

I'm the same way. Was never big on graphics until recently... now I'm finding myself wanting to put every design I find into our room, it's hard to narrow down just a few to work together!

Jonell said...

That's some really nice patterns. Very abstract. It's good for the brain. Nice! Toss pillows

sarah said...

Marissa! These pillows are so great! I actually purchased the Zenyatta Mondata pillow thanks to you from one of your older posts! It was the splurge for my master bedroom!