February 18, 2011

Elle Decor Showhouse

I spotted the 2010 Elle Decor San Francisco Showhouse at Abode Love earlier this week and had to take a look at the whole thing! There are great 360-degree views of every room online, so you can take in every detail. Here are some of my favorite rooms:


Guest Bedroom | Elizabeth Martin

Kitchen | Palmer Weiss

Palmer Weiss is always a favorite. I love the geometric Ann Sacks tile!


Teen Bedroom | Grant K. Gibson

Awesome color palette. The de Gournay wallpaper is killer!


Guest Bedroom | Suzanne Tucker

More amazing wallpaper (from the designer, Suzanne Tucker) and great colors.



If you get a chance this weekend, check out the whole house!

7 comments:

Jen@Organized-Design said...

Wow that kitchen is so amazing! I love the 360 degree views!

Designwali said...

lovely images...I'm a sucker for paisley.

Diana Smith said...

I love the wallpaper patterns that you have shown. The pink is so pretty and feminine!!

Simply Brookes: said...

lovely, light and bright spaces.
Perfect for spring...it's coming you know?
Thanks for the post.

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Oh my gosh, the kitchen tile is AMAZING! x

Loretta Fontaine (APPLESandRUBIES) said...

Marissa- Wish I could see this showhouse in person! I just subscribed to Elle Decor, so I hope to get the issue with the showhouse pictures in it, soon!

I am jealous you live near the DC Deign House!I would love to see that house in Bare Bones or when it's done!

Loretta

emily said...

Oh wow -- those are all such fabulous room!