June 28, 2011

top 5 metal bed frames


Upholstered bed frames and headboards are all the rage right now. But I still love metal beds, too! These are my top picks:

1. Maison Canopy Bed | PB Teen
I am crazy about this bed! It is so refined and whimsical. What little girl (or big girl) wouldn't love this princess bed?
2. Oak Park Bed | Ballard Designs
This bed is super traditional. I love it for kids, because it's a bed that can grow with them for a long time.

3. Diego Bed | Oly Studio
Will someone please buy this bed and invite me over to visit it? GORGEOUS!!

4. Lillesand Bed Frame | IKEA
I like the rounded corners on this bed and how they soften the vertical slats.
5. Maison Classic Bed | PB Teen
Look familiar? This is the non-canopy version of the first bed. I love the lines and the openness of the frame.

These are my picks, what are your favorites?

6 comments:

Pawleys Island Posh said...

wow, i'm a huge fan of one, three, and five. They are so gorgeous.

Jordan G. said...

I actually have the Ikea bed in my guest room, and it's great. Obviously the price point is the best for getting that look, although if I had endless money I would buy this one from Anthropologie: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=56501&catId=HOME-FURNITURE&pushId=HOME-FURNITURE&popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=42&color=one&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=HOME-FURNITURE-BEDS

Laura Trevey said...

LOVE the Ballard Designs one :)

xoxo

Joi said...

I'm loving an iron or brass {I really don't know what material it is...} headboard from Pier 1 : ).

Kae said...

I've got #4 in my bedroom now. It's pretty wonderful.

Sophia Connor said...

Loving all of them specially the oak park bed, the style of foot and headboard is really very nice, metal beds are more durable this is why they are very popular among people.