July 20, 2011

playroom e-design: two ways

 Julie asked me to put together this fun eDesign for her combo office and playroom. She wanted a little space to get her work done, but mostly a fun place for her adorable and active toddler! This is the first take-- a simple, little bit mid-century modern design with a great pop of orange in the rug.

Pin It

After just a few tweaks, this is the second take on the room-- a more subdued, all-blue palette. I swapped the cars for these adorable Fantasy Forest Critter fabric wall decals that I knew Julie would be crazy for.

This was such a fun project--I love designing cool spaces for families!


P.S. If you have a project you'd like some help on, shoot me an email!

6 comments:

Catarina Almeida Santos said...

Beautiful boards whit style !
love it :)

Santi
santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

well done. I love it!

Kae said...

I love both boards. So fun and with the right amount of sophistication!

Janna McCalley said...

I love them both-the pop of orange in the first one is great!

Kirsten Krason said...

You did such a great job! I love that CB2 rug. I used it in a boy's room and it looks so cute!

jamie @ kreyv said...

Just found your blog--love it!