August 30, 2011

a gender neutral nursery


I've been working on this design for the past month or so and just finished it up last night, so it is hot off the press! The design is gender neutral and somewhat inspired by the navy + dove + peach color board I posted back in April, but softer.

I love gender-neutral nurseries. They're usually a little less cheesy-baby and are practical, since many of the pieces can be used as the child gets older OR re-used if you have a child of the other gender. And if you really want to add a little BOY or GIRL, it's super easy to do with accessories.

 And aren't these prints the cutest?

Pin It

If you have a design project you'd like some help on, check out my services page or shoot me an email!

5 comments:

Kae said...

I love those prints! haha I love the "animals of low moral standard". Happy to see the spider on there!

Emily said...

Cute prints! And I want that chair!

Kirsten Krason said...

I love it! It's super pretty and it would be perfect for a baby.

house of earnest said...

haha! Love the prints... in fact they brightened my whole day! Very pretty nursery too. Although I don't have kids, I don't plan on finding out the gender until the birth and I love the gender neutral concept!

carolina postcard said...

love the colors - so refreshing!