August 12, 2011

happy (birthday) weekend + some good links

This weekend I will be in Georgetown (DC) celebrating my 26th birthday by eating, shopping, hanging with my husband, and looking at pretty row houses... it's sure to be wonderful!

I mostly blog about interior decorating here, but I'm interested in roughly 523,234,345 other things, too. Here's some good stuff to keep you busy this weekend (because I'm sure you need one more thing) :

I get so much great nutrition information from my favorite twitter feed.
I'm not pregnant, but I already want to stock up on adorable baby clothes like this.
Speaking of kids, I find this site absolutely hilarious!
My favorite IKEA rug has been discontinued. Luckily, Emily at Jones Design Co. found an awesome twin.

I hope you have a great weekend-- have a cupcake for me!

4 comments:

hillaryaryn said...

happy birthday weekend!

if you like stationery, you'll love "just paper + tea co." in georgetown! i sell some of my anxious alphabet stationery there :D

have fun!

xo hillaryaryn anxiousalphabet.etsy.com

Britney said...

Happy Birthday Marissa! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

-Katie Waddell said...

Wow!! We are almost the same person....my last name is Waddell and I just turned 26 on August 10th!! Creepy! ;) Happy Birthday, love your blog!!!!

emily said...

Happy birthday, Marissa!