August 23, 2011

industrial hipster guy's dorm

The cute little undergrads here in college town start classes today! Such a fun time. I posted a girly dorm design board last year, so this year I'm doing my take on a guy's dorm, industrial hipster style.

Sources:
1. Bunkrissla Duvet | IKEA
2. Capri Teardrop Lamp | Jonathan Adler
3. Urchin Objet | Furbish
4. Industrial Rolling Side Table | Urban Outfitters
6. Tempo Velvet Harbor Pillow | Crate & Barrel
8. Remy Pillow | Crate & Barrel
10. Hanging Glass Bubbles | West Elm
11. Zig Zag Printed Rug | Urban Outfitters
12. Vintage Floor Lamp | Urban Outfitters
13. Eames Molded Plastic Dowel Leg Armchair | Design Within Reach
14. Remy White Pillow | Urban Outfitters
 interior design blog, interior decorating blog, interior designer, interior design, interior decorator, interior decorating, interior decor, pottery barn decorating, decorating inspiration, interior designer virginia. interior designer charlottesville, wallpapered ceiling, colorful ceiling, colorful interior design

3 comments:

Melissa @ Rooms said...

Ooh, those hanging glass tubes are really cool. I didn't know west elm carried those.

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

LOVE it! I just love the industrial side tables. I wish I could pull one off in here but not so much!

Paula Kasas said...

I love your blog, but i can't to talk , because i don't speak english.I am a brazilian blogger
A kiss
Paula Kasas
www.paulakasas.blogspot.com