August 22, 2011

tiny dancer

I randomly logged onto eBay last week to search for a painting of a ballerina or a floral still life, and a few hours later I became the proud owner of this pretty piece. I totally lucked out, it is exactly what I wanted! She is a little dirty though (you can see some little spots in this photo), so I need to figure out how to clean an oil painting.

If you're hunting eBay for art, try narrowing down the search terms so you don't have to dig through as much junk. If you don't know where to start, try using the terms Jenny suggested on Little Green Notebook. Starting with that search is how I found my little gem!
 interior design blog, interior decorating blog, interior designer, interior design, interior decorator, interior decorating, interior decor, pottery barn decorating, decorating inspiration, interior designer virginia. interior designer charlottesville, colorful interior design

3 comments:

Janna McCalley said...

What a sweet print! Curious to see where you'll hang put it.

emily said...

What a lovely painting!

Haus and Home said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! I need to play around on ebay with these "magical" search terms.