August 9, 2011

top 5 temporary wallpapers

There are so many good options for renters these days (or people who just change their minds a lot). These are some of my favorite removable wallpapers. All of these papers except the last are from the Sherwin Williams EasyChange line, which has a LOT of options but a confusing website.

1. Kathy Ireland Grand Estates in Cream/Off-white
You might recognize this paper if you read Oh Happy Day! Jordan used this paper in her entryway (black colorway) a few years ago, and it is still my favorite temporary paper ever. This is top of my list for when we move next year.

2. Eco Chic in Black
This paper would look great in a recreation of this beautiful black and green living room. It's so dramatic!

3. Grasscloth in Green/Hunter
Can you believe temporary grasscloth exists? Best news of my week... except that it can be more expensive than real grasscloth! I love this green/aqua color.

4. Shand Kydd 2 in Cream/Off-white
This paper would look amazing in a powder room.

5. Edie in Spanish Moss | Tempaper
This paper is really transitional--it would look great with pretty much any style.

1 comment:

emily said...

I love the idea of temporary wallpaper -- when I wallpapered the back of my bookshelves, I used double stick tape in case I changed my mind. The ones you've picked are gorgeous.