September 22, 2011

navy and natural living room design

This design is for the living room of my parent's house. My mom loved the cover of this June's House Beautiful magazine and the design is inspired by it: with navy, medium tone woods, lots of white/natural, woven storage, a hide rug, and a pretty fiddle leaf fig!


Pin It

For more information on my e-decorating services, please see my services page or email me for a quote.
interior design blog, interior decorating blog, interior designer, interior design, interior decorator, interior decorating, decorating inspiration, interior designer, decorating ideas, decorating blog, romantic decorating, traditional decorating, vintage decorating, decorating help, decorating inspiration

7 comments:

Cara said...

great inspiration!
Lilac and Grey

Erica M. said...

I love the room! That area rug is pretty cool too.

Dana Frieling said...

Love the room! I've been stalking fiddle leaf fig trees, but haven't found one worth purchasing. Home Depot has them at times, but they've all looked a little too beat up to buy. Do you know anywhere online where they can be ordered?

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Beautiful. Lucky parents. I love that chair and the use of the cowhide rug.

Leslie said...

I love that sofa! What a nice board for you to do for your mom!

Marissa Waddell said...

Dana--

There are some fake ones on Amazon that look okay, but of course that's not the same as real! Maybe ask a local nursery, if they don't have them I'm sure they could track one down!

emily said...

What a beautiful room! Love your ideas.