October 10, 2011

more bedroom progress: headboard and mirror

Guess who almost finished her master bedroom this weekend? I'm two lamps, curtain panels, and some nightstand styling away from DONE. Here is what I have so far:

 I installed the zebra headboard I made. It was a really simple project, and its exactly what I wanted for the space. The fabric is chenille, so it has great texture. You can buy it online here.

 After putting up the headboard, I planned where to hang my sunburst mirror ($25 from Target) by putting up a strip of painter's tape the same size as the mirror's diameter.

The mirror is now up! I am this close to finished--I'll show you the whole thing soon!
interior design blog, interior decorating blog, interior designer, interior design, interior decorator, interior decorating, decorating inspiration, interior designer, decorating ideas, decorating blog, romantic decorating, traditional decorating, vintage decorating, decorating help, decorating inspiration

5 comments:

Erica M. said...

I am in love with that head board! The print is perfect!

Amy said...

Love it! Smart idea with the mirror (we have the same one!)!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

It looks awesome. I am loving how light and airy it is! I am about to tackle my bedroom again :)

Ashley said...

I'm new to your blog, and this is lovely! The collection of prints is fantastic!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

SO so beautiful. Once we finish our son's room we are revisiting ours so I am gathering inspiration.