This week, I finally got around to making a headboard for my bedroom! I am loving the result-- it's zebra, my favorite! I already had two beautiful prints on my bed that I wanted to be the focus, so the headboard needed to be subtle. Zebra is usually anything but subtle, but the sandy colorway kept it in check.
My friend Mallory and I worked together, following this tutorial and pictures from Casa Sugar. The only differences between mine and the tutorial are the fabric and the number of rows of nail-head trim. I also measured and drew little lines on the fabric to make sure the trim was (mostly) straight.
I still have to move the headboard to the bedroom and install it... stay tuned next week!