November 2, 2011

a fabulous flor

When I think "modular carpet tiles," I mostly think of bland office carpeting. But I've been looking at the latest FLOR catalog for a project I'm working on, and they have some really cool stuff! 

I'm kind of obsessed with the "Faux Bois," which is a collaboration with Martha Stewart (and it's on major sale). It doesn't even look tiled!

 "Sophistikat" is my second favorite. It's comes in a perfect cobalt blue and you can lay it out in the coolest ikat/chevron pattern.

The "Side by Side" stripe is so classic, it would look good anywhere.

Of course, the main benefit to the tiles is that you can replace just a tile or two if they get worn or damaged. Pretty cool!

4 comments:

Erica M. said...

That is pretty awesome! And the prints are really nice too. Thanks for sharing this!

abode love said...

This is TOO funny! I have been scouring the website and building my own custom grids of flor tiles for my newest client! It's SUCH a great option, especially for those who have kids!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

I really like the "Side by Side"; it seems so classic!

Blue Turtle said...

The zigzag rug caught my eye. It's a beautiful piece. Lovely!

J. Harp
writer @ Interior Design Pro