January 9, 2012

never too early for floral

 The weather here in Virginia was heavenly this weekend. This little break from the cold has me wishing for Spring, and nothing says “Spring!” like floral. These are some of my favorites:

 Formosa in Gardenia | Waverly
I adore this fabric. The colors are vibrant and rich, and it's really inexpensive! I used it in this design last year.
 
 Formosa in Red | Waverly
Same fabric, different colorway. Equally beautiful.

 Magnolia | GP & J Baker 

Misia | Manuel Canovas
This will remain the fabric of my dreams.

Shablis Rose | Magnolia Home Fashions
This one is much more traditional, but I think it's really romantic. It's crazy cheap at only $9 per yard (here). I used it in a new design I’ll show you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Love these, especially the Misia, I need that farbic!

Leslie said...

I'm a huge fan of floral prints. The middle ones are my favorite!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

so pretty. love a good floral print.

Arianna Belle {Organized Interiors} said...

beautiful! especially love the Manuel Canovas one!