January 20, 2012

verdict on the brass pendant & a winner

It is wonderful! It seems durable, well-constructed, and looks exactly like the picture. It's the perfect pendant for a small space. However, I couldn't get over the bulky cord kit hanging down the wall. And at 6 lbs, it's also a bit heavy to hang straight from a drywall ceiling without drilling into beams, which I would have to do. Too bad for me. But if you're okay with those drawbacks (or can hard-wire it), you should buy it because it's beautiful!

On a brighter note:

 Congratulations to Britney, winner of the Royal Design Studio stencil giveaway!

3 comments:

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

Yes, I saw this fixture and wondered about those issues. I wish companies would show the cap and hardware of a given fixture more frequently when selling online or in a catalog, when they don't I suspect it can't be great looking! Janell

Leslie said...

Sorry about those issues. It's so hard when you're renting! At least you tried, though. Congrats to the winner. :)

Britney said...

I'm sorry the pendant won't work for you.

I'm thrilled with winning the stencil! Its been kinda a bummer day so your email was my bright spot today! Thank you again! Yay!!!