February 2, 2012

kitschy colorful teen room

 I've been visiting my family in Utah this week and spending a lot of time with my youngest sister. She has the cutest style and her bedroom reflects it perfectly. Forgive the iPhone photos, but I had to share!







The gallery wall is my favorite part. My sister made almost all of the artwork herself!


Her bathroom is a work in progress, but the vanity and shower areas already have some great color and pattern.
I love it!

---
UPDATE: Want to know where she got her stuff? Check out this post!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

What an adorable space! Maybe she'll be an interior decorator just like her older sister. :)

Kat said...

Fun! Love her taste:)

VictoriaArt said...

Delightful and so hip, that girl! : )))

designchic said...

Now that's a dream teen room...love it!!

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

How super fun!! I had no taste/interest in a cute and awesome room when I was a teenager. The lockers ROCK.

Unknown said...

Such a lovely room! Do you have any idea where she might have found the pink bathroom towels? They look so decadent!

Azure said...

Great! Do you know what color gray she used?

Jodi Ann said...

That's such a beautiful room! I'm curious too, what color are the walls?

Rashmi said...

What a cute room. Just wondering where your sister got the elephant mobile. Its so pretty