February 28, 2012

masculine office design


Some of my favorite designs are inspired by a single, fantastic piece-- in this case, the beautiful black campaign desk. I love campaign furniture so much, I think it perfectly bridges the gap between formal and casual (and has such beautiful hardware). The guy who works in this office has a corporate day job, collects vintage records, and loves to kayak on the weekends. Classic, modern, and masculine.

See more design boards here
Get info on my design services here
Or email me here.

5 comments:

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I'm in love with the campaign furniture too. Very nice.

Janna McCalley said...

That desk is great! Looks like another succesfull design!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

love the campaign desk with the west elm rug. they make such a good pair. love it all!

Annie @ House on Rene said...

*raises hand* Another lover of campaign furniture!

Great design board!

Leslie said...

I love that desk! What a great design board. :)