February 13, 2012

pop of neon

 One of the big trends in fashion this Spring is nude + neon. Fun for nail polish or a clutch, but what about an interior?

In my opinion, totally acceptable in the right dosage. Just a pop keeps it from wandering into tacky territory.





A risque photo of Liz Taylor in a playroom? Interesting choice. Good color, though.

The closest I've come to having a pop of neon in my home is the Design*Sponge book on my nightstand. Not exactly neon, but a gorgeous bright orangey red!

Would you ever use a little pop of neon anywhere in your home?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that bright green door! I've been reading Design Sponge lately; I love to look at the pictures and projects. :)

Tatiana Doria said...

I have just discovered your blog thanks to Paloma. I´m enjoying it really much and I´ll be around to visit!

www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com