March 16, 2012

estates of virginia

I love living in such a historic place--one reason, historic homes! 


 I love driving around looking at the gorgeous estates near my house. I'd love to go inside some. Here are some that are currently on the market (click the picture to see the posting).


Glossy white floors on an enclosed porch.


 Needs some color, but I love the tall windows and the oil paintings.


This lovely estate comes with a chapel, cabin, and vineyard. And of course this amazing house.


Definitely a million dollar view!

5 comments:

Julia {Pawleys Island Posh} said...

How did I miss that you're in Charlottesville? I'm in Richmond :) Such a huge fan of your blog and your work! Isn't horse country just insane up there?

VictoriaArt said...

These are the places dreams are made of!
Last night I watched Pride and Prejudice again and these beautiful images fit perfectly!
I'd love to live little further South on day!

Do enjoy your incredible neighborhood!
Happy weekned!

Julie said...

Those properties are gorgeous! I would take an older property any day!

Leslie said...

Charlottesville is so gorgeous. We lived there when my husband was in grad school, and I still miss it.

Lindsay Dugan said...

These are SO gorgeous. Can I win the lottery now please??