May 29, 2012

crystal ship chandelier

Maybe I rode Pirates of the Caribbean one too many times when we were in Disney World... but I think these crystal ship chandeliers are AMAZING!
 Elle Decor








Alessandra Branca | House Beautiful






Ken Fulk | Photo by Francesco Lagnese for House Beautiful


Katie Leede | Photo by Scott Frances
This version is my favorite. (I want!) Most of these chandeliers are probably custom or antique, but I did find a few cute versions online:

 
1st Dibs (Price unlisted... a.k.a. expensive)









5 comments:

Debby Steele said...

I love that ride at Disney, (Johnny Depp is not bad either-hee hee). I've seen these lights and love that they are so much fun. Love a hint of whimsy in an interior. xo

Heather Peterson said...

My all time favorite! I even posted about it as my "if money was no object" chandelier. I had no idea that PB kids made one (must be new?)--I might have to have it for my girls' bathroom.

Heather
loveyourspace.blogspot.com

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Oh.... I haven't seen this in so long. I absolutely love this fixture too..... back when I had my baby boutique... I longed to purchase this for display but it was uber expensive..... so happy to see some affordable options have surfaced!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Oh.... I haven't seen this in so long. I absolutely love this fixture too..... back when I had my baby boutique... I longed to purchase this for display but it was uber expensive..... so happy to see some affordable options have surfaced!

Erika Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.