September 26, 2012

Best of Roost 2010-2012

This morning, I took a look at which posts have been the most popular since I started Roost two years ago. It's fun to see which posts people like best--a lot of these are among my favorites, too (especially numbers 2 & 5).

Pardon my crooked pictures in our funny little grad school apartment! Honorable Mention also to the post on Layouts for Gallery Walls.


I love this guide--these are the places I actually shop for one project or another every single week.


This one should really be titled "20 Ideas for Filling Any Large Wall Space." 


This guide has been pinned more than 15,000 times!


I still adore these little dressers! But if I did this project again, I would not use spray paint and I'd use O'verlays for the gold parts.


One of my favorites that isn't on this list is my post about translating Jenna Lyons' personal style tips into interiors.

Do you have a favorite?

3 comments:

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

I missed a couple of those, glad you shared them so I'll have a chance to see what everyone else was so interested in reading about.

Janna McCalley said...

Your shopping guide is great-features some of my favorite places too!

Annie @ House on Rene said...

That pillow tutorial was fabulous, one of mu favorites of yours too!