September 10, 2012

fabrics that go with everything

There are a few fabrics that just go with everything. When I'm stuck on a design or it needs a pull-together, the problem is almost always gets fixed by one of these.



David Hicks for Lee Jofa

Funny story... I don't actually love this pattern in any colorway but berry and red. It's a statement pattern, but you'd be surprised how well it "goes." The pillows above are available at Woody Liana.



Celerie Kemble for Schumacher

Betwixt is more a statement of texture than pattern-- I've seen/used it loads of times, but I still like running my hands over it to feel the texture.



Kelly Wearstler for Groundworks/Lee Jofa

This pattern is awesome--recognize it as my (current) blog background? I think it can look equally at home in a modern hotel and a country home, depending on the color.



by China Seas/Quadrille
This one gets knocked off a lot, but the original is the best. And it comes in 18 colors.


18 colors! How could it not go with everything?

2 comments:

Fletcher @ High Cotton Style said...

LOVE the 2nd one! I will have to use it in my new house!!

Debbie {Visual Eye Candy} said...

I always love these fabrics in a design. They do seem to go with everything!