September 17, 2012

gender-neutral nursery progress

 A while back, I my client Erinn sent me some pictures of the nursery I designed for her. The room wasn't quite finished, baby came... and you know this story doesn't end with a totally done room. The art still needs to be hung and the rug put out, but that's beside the point. 


The point is, even if you don't finish, just starting gets you pretty far. Don't you agree?

---
Have a design challenge you'd like help tackling? Lets work together!
Raleigh Interior Design, Raleigh Decorating, Raleigh Interior Designer, Online Interior Design, Online Decorating, Online Decorator, Budget Decorating, North Carolina Interior Design, North Carolina Decorator, Decorating Blog

2 comments:

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

Boy let's hope that's the truth! With my first the nursery was totally done weeks before my due date. Fast forward to baby #2, I'm due in a little more than 3 months (one of which is Dec which always has so little going on anyway right?) and I've barely started the room! Major shopping spree happening this week!

Erin's room is lovely though! Can't wait to see the rest!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Beautiful job Marissa! I completely agree, it's always best to get started rather than wait for that perfect time.