September 18, 2012

swan princess nursery


I told you, I'm going nursery crazy around here!

The wallpaper in this design is one of my favorites--"Swan Lake" by Nina Campbell. She makes the most beautiful, feminine prints with colors that are to die for. Plus lots of birds, so I'm sold. And I discovered something fun on their website-- free iPhone wallpapers of some of the patterns! I downloaded these:


Have a design challenge you'd like help tackling? Lets work together!
Raleigh Interior Design, Raleigh Decorating, Raleigh Interior Designer, Online Interior Design, Online Decorating, Online Decorator, Budget Decorating, North Carolina Interior Design, North Carolina Decorator, Decorating Blog

4 comments:

Fletcher @ High Cotton Style said...

Looks great! So pretty!

Annie @ House on Rene said...

I love it. Elegant and fun!

Lindsay Dugan said...

Love it!!

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

What a gorgeous and precious space!! Almost worth having another baby for! ;)